Friday, May 18, 2012

...movin on up

I have been thinking about my blog lately... thinking about what its missing...  Right now, it doesn't have much direction and its slowly chugging along. I intend to give it a little more purpose and pazazz! While, I have yet to find a local blog which features alternative lifestyle, I think I need to do just that. I hope to feature local photographers, businesses, models, and bands. I also hope to get some guest posts going , as well, so if any of your fellow bloggers out there would like to have a guest post, please let me know. I'm still working on the layout, and well, that's coming along slowly as well- if any one out there fancy's giving me a hand, that would be appreciated too! So, stay tuned for exciting things to come in the future. Lets get Danger De Lux up and running full force; I will need your help though! Please share my blog with your friends and fellow bloggers! I would love that little extra motivation to make things awesome, if I know there are cats and kittens out there who are reading and loving my blog!!

xoxo. N

No comments:

Post a Comment