Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer Time Livin'

Its looks like summer may just have arrived. There are tons of events happening in the next few months, so lets get prepared, so no one misses out on something great!

April 28th: The Raygun Cowboys album release at The Pawn Shop
April 28th: On the Spot Pop Up Craft Sale @ The Blue Sky Art Lofts
May 5 & 6: Royal Bison Craft Fair @ 8426 Gateway Blvd
May 6th: Pop Up Noodle Shop for one night only, next to Duchess on 124st. Enjoy hand made Ramen!
May 12th: Revernd Horton Heat returns to shake things up at The Starlight Room
May 27th: MS Enerflex Walk. I'll be there doing my very first 10km run!
June 8-10: Open Sky Music Festival
July 24-29:Mary Poppins comes to Edmonton! Find tickets at ticketmaster.


And the usual suspects
July 6- 15: The Calgary Stampede
July 20-29: Capital Ex
June 29-30:Boonstock Music Festival
July 26-July 22: Shakespeare in the Park
Aug 2-5: The Big Valley Jamboree
Aug 4-6: Heritage Days
Aug 16-26: The Fringe Festival



Keep posted for more events to come as I get word. If you have an event you'd like me to share, let me know in the comments

I can't wait for this summer! I have so much I want do - hiking in Jasper, camping in Drumheller, garage sale-ing, road trips.... its looking like a good summer for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment