Friday, April 13, 2012

Sephora mini spree

The other day, while Sephora was having a 15% off for VIP Beauty Insiders, I made my way down to the mall and got some essentials... and some not so essentials. Every time I go into Sephora, I always end up spending way too much- I go in meaning to get one thing in particular and end up with an arm load of goodies.

Here is what I got:


Ive tried it all and love it all too!! Makeup Forever makes amazing products! I especially love their "Aqua" line ( the aqua eye liner is insane- it stays on even when I'm working out hard and literally dripping sweat). The lipstick is a bit brighter than I usually wear, but really did like it- its nice and creamy. The NARS illuminator is great too- it makes my cheeks nice and shimmery. I am currently obsessed with nail polish strips- they are so easy to use and last quire some time. These OPI ones by Betsey Johnson come in some rad prints ( I especially like the pink and black leopard); they were a little more tricky to put on than the Sally Hansen ones I usually get, and a tad more expensive, but worth of it because of the cool prints

xo N

No comments:

Post a Comment